Directions - From the Halifax Airport...
Directions - From downtown Halifax...
- Follow Hwy. 102 to Halifax. Stay on right side of 102
- Take Exit 3 off 102 and turn left at stop light onto # 213
- Stay on # 213 (or Hammond Plain Rd.) to the end and
- Make a right turn at stop light on Route #3 (the lighthouse Rd)
- Stay on Route # 3 for 7 km. The motel is on the left side
Alternatively, from Halifax rotary follow Route # 3 to South shore.
- Follow Hwy. 103 to Bridgewater, Chester.
- Take exit 5 off 103 and
- Make a left turn onto # 213
- Follow # 213 to the end (2km)
- Make a right turn onto Route # 3 and
- Follow Route # 3 for 7 km. The motel is on the left side.
Driving to Downtown Halifax or Lighthouse at Peggy's Cove takes less than 30 minutes, and within a 20 minutes drive you can find more activities for everyone including horse and wagon rides at Hatfield Farm, Atlantic Splash Adventure Park with water slides, Glen Arbor Golf, Shining Water Marina, Shore Club and Bayers Lake Business Park Shopping. Between a 6 to 10 minute drive there are restaurants, medical services, coffee and groceries shops, boat tours, churches, banks, public beaches, St Margaret's Bay sailing club, and 24 hrs fast food outlets. BayBreeze is within a 43 minutes drive to Halifax International Airport, or to the UNESCO World Heritage town of Lunenburg. We have a large playground, an outdoor seawater swimming pool, and an extensive walkway along the sea shore with sandy access for boating, scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling or fishing. For enjoyment of social gatherings and families celebrations there are picnic tables, benches and fire pits along the sea shore. Right across the road is the TransCanada Trail for walkers, runners, bicyclists , and within walking distance there is a popular public fishing wharf with a waterfront picnic park, just ask for a fishing rod.